April in ... Houston

I have this nail polish on my toes right now. It's making me so happy to look at it, I even went totally crazy and did my fingernails, too.

Not my hand. Via.
Yes, it is ridiculously expensive, but it's not like Becca's going to college:

"Rebecca continues to struggle with appropriate school behavior. She has a discipline referral form in her backpack today. She was sent to the office for yelling in the hallways during STAAR testing. While in the office, she attempted to hit another student to “get some payback for [her] brother.” She then ran out of the office without permission when a parent opened the door and she thought she wasn’t being watched."

Comments

  1. It sounds like you totally deserved new nail polish. (And the color is lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, sounds like Becca should just skip this elementary school BS and go STRAIGHT to college.
    That color is so lovely. I think it would look even better if you were wearing it in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chanel polish is magic & is worth all that money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely shade! I haven't had polish on my poor nails in ten years, but sometimes I really long for it. Maybe soon.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening

All About the Boy