Oh Yes, They Did Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 13, 2007 I'm not sure there's anything I can add to this. Via AT: The Kitchen. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MrsEmJuly 13, 2007 at 11:54 AMOhhhh Noooooo! I really need to try that!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySaraJuly 13, 2007 at 1:29 PMUm, I'm usually on board with any combination Vosges produces. This one, however, I'm a bit doubtful about.Luckily for me I only eat dark chocolate, so I'm not even tempted to try it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPapiJuly 13, 2007 at 2:20 PMYou had me at 'Bacon'ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBiddyJuly 16, 2007 at 1:31 PMthis seriously scares me...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Ohhhh Noooooo! I really need to try that!
ReplyDeleteUm, I'm usually on board with any combination Vosges produces. This one, however, I'm a bit doubtful about.
ReplyDeleteLuckily for me I only eat dark chocolate, so I'm not even tempted to try it.
You had me at 'Bacon'
ReplyDeletethis seriously scares me...
ReplyDelete