Huzzah -- I've been invited to a cookie swap. Now I need some help figuring out which cookies to make. There's the Nutella cookies , which are molto delicioso . Or these lovely Trios that I brought to the swap last year. They taste fine, but they're mostly pretty. Or these Brown Butter-Brown Sugar Shorties -- even their creator, Smitten Kitchen , acknowledges aren't the most attractive things, but they are (supposedly) delicious. Or the Peanut-Butter-with-a-Hershey's-Kiss cookies. Everybody likes those, and they're easy. What are they called, anyway? [Please do not say, "PB Blossoms" because that is majorly gay.] Or bourbon balls . Because they will get you drunk. Care to weigh in?
I am McLovin!
ReplyDeleteI still can't figure out where the crowd was for this movie, maybe it just has alot of screens. I know its doing well commercially...
That theater was just off -- the prices were unusually low, and there was nobody there for ANY movie on a Friday night. It was strange. But the movie rocked.
ReplyDeleteWhen I ran down to the restroom at a slow point in the movie, I saw a bunch of 8-10 year olds with cell phones chating, looking like they were planning something. That gave me a funky 'Children of the Corn'/'Village of the Damned' vibe. I reckon getting access to R rated movies would be high on the to-do list of recently empowered children. Good thing I was wearing my aluminium hat to block out their thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMan, reading the handful of negative reviews about SuperBad on Rotten Tomatoes is starting to tick me off...
Very funny movie! Very strange movie theater! Despite the low prices, I think I will avoid in future. Plus, Marq*E has Diet Coke sans caffiene.
ReplyDelete