Spoiler Alert: It's Superglue

I tried this new nail stuff: NutraNail Gel Perfect UV-Free Gel-Color. I honestly think it's superglue. At least, that's what it smelled like. And the results?

Not good! I followed the package instructions on my right hand, and these instructions on the left. The polish looked okay, though it was a bit streaky, and maybe not as shiny as a salon manicure.

Unfortunately, immediately after I washed my hair two days later, all the polish started chipping off. It was obvious that water got underneath the polish. Also, in spite of already being perhaps 50% chipped off, it was still a bit of work to get the rest of it off.

Pros: at $12, it's cheaper than a Shellac manicure
Cons: at $12, it's still a waste of money.

Comments

  1. Try the Sally Hansen stickers. At $10, it's cheaper than this, and I find it much easier to apply and mine lasts for a good long while. (Plus, you can go crazy on the patterns, and you can cut them to get kid sized ones...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening