I GOT CARDED

Let me repeat that for those of you in the back:

I GOT CARDED! Buying a Coke!

I was at Spec's yesterday and I needed to buy a Coke to fortify myself as I browsed (the place is enormous). Anyway, I got up to the cashier and we had this conversation:

Cashier: "Are you 21?"
mamacita: "I'm just buying a Coke."
Cashier: "This is a liquor store; you gotta be 21 to buy anything in here."
mamacita, with huge shit-eating grin: "Oh. Well, I'm 31, actually. But thanks for asking."

Man, that hyperbaric chamber was so worth it!

Comments

  1. Hey! That's not your picture! And you're not 5'10"! I fear that I may have to notify TABC that you illegally purchased that Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ima Sample's kinda hot. I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... For a Cocker Spaniel.
    Somehow I doubt that picture was taken in 2004...

    ReplyDelete
  4. niiiiice! hehehe i get pissed when I get carded for stupid stuff like bleach, or a can of air. seriously...a can of air!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening