Dear Family,

I have so enjoyed our time together, all 12 of us in this house together. I just wanted to point out a couple of things: There is a reason I never brought up modern art with you. I don't actually care what you think about Jeff Koons. Also, I wasn't soliciting your opinions on immigrants who don't speak English fluently, or on Hillary Clinton. I thought I was doing us all a favor by not bringing it up. Maybe you could play along for a few more days?

Yours,
Mamacita

P.S. Texas forbids the sale of hard liquor on Sundays; let us try to make the best of these difficult hours.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you got outta Dodge to ride out the storm. Hope all is well with Papi & the Casita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. Breathe in. Breathe out.

    P.S. Give Texas a big tongue kiss for me. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening