Butt.


It tastes like butt.  Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

  1. Hmm.

    I suppose it depends on whether or not you like the taste and on how you came to recognise the flavour.

    These questions are maybe something you'd like to take to your priest.

    Kind, if wary regards etc....

    TPE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had Naked brand, but--
    everyone in NYC is obsessed with Vita Coco so maybe that tastes better (I'm not a fan. It's weird).
    My coconut loving friends swear by the real thing--cut open the coconut squeeze in a lime (just like the song!) add a tiny paper umbrella and drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vita Coco in Passion Fruit or Pineapple. You start to like it after the first couple. Like beer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening