Work Woes

1. THIS ^.

2a. My desk is essentially in the office lunchroom. That means I get to smell everything that everyone in the office eats. Most people are considerate of this, but one person is not. Last week for lunch she had garlic-dipped garlic sticks in garlic sauce. I had to leave the building.

2b. People keep leaving shit to rot in the refrigerator that sits 2 feet from my elbow.

2c. There are also numerous discussions of the condiment that dare not speak its name.

3. Sometimes the effort to avoid f-bombs is so great, I think I might sprain something.

I know I shouldn't bitch, because I'm lucky to have a job. BUT BITCH I WILL.

On the plus side:

1. I get adorable art projects from preschoolers all the time.

2. I get to see my friend Cayce all the time.

3. Old ladies bring us brownies all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening