Happy Epiphany

Okay, I will finally take down my Christmas decorations now. I just couldn't do it before I got some cake. Clockwise from the top: Rosco de Reyes, from El Bolillo bakery (a little dry and disappointing); some leftover Christmas cookies my neighbor Lisa brought over; chocolate mendicants, which I made; Gallette des Rois, made by Letitia (definitely the day's favorite); Epiphany Tart, also by Letitia; and Nutella cookies by Uncle John (so, so yummy. He made up the recipe, and will be famous for it one day.). In the center are the crowns Letitia made for the person who found the Baby Jesus (i.e. the whole almond) in the cakes. I'd show you a picture of the lucky winner, but I may want to blackmail Angela one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening