Huzzah -- I've been invited to a cookie swap. Now I need some help figuring out which cookies to make. There's the Nutella cookies , which are molto delicioso . Or these lovely Trios that I brought to the swap last year. They taste fine, but they're mostly pretty. Or these Brown Butter-Brown Sugar Shorties -- even their creator, Smitten Kitchen , acknowledges aren't the most attractive things, but they are (supposedly) delicious. Or the Peanut-Butter-with-a-Hershey's-Kiss cookies. Everybody likes those, and they're easy. What are they called, anyway? [Please do not say, "PB Blossoms" because that is majorly gay.] Or bourbon balls . Because they will get you drunk. Care to weigh in?
Please don't shave your head... Your hair is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. That sucks.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry...I'm in Austin and the day I finally got rid of a house full of evacuees after a whole week and a half I got received a house full of ACL festival attendees. I don't even like ACL--all those carpetbagger hipsters and all that dust. Yuck! So I've been bitching. Your comment puts this in perspective. I'll shut up now and repent. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteDo NOT repent, and do NOT stop bitching. It's the name of the game here.
ReplyDelete