Of Interest to the Grandparents Only


On Saturday we went to the open houses at Rienzi and Bayou Bend. There were lots of flowers, some crafts and a petting zoo.


That little guy on the right is a Highland bull. He kept trying to get busy with that (male) llama. We had lots of fun with the animal kingdom last weekend. I think I saw at least 15 kinds of scat.


This is Emmet feeling uncharacteristically brave. He wanted to go off the trail and into the gulley. I could hardly say no, right?


Today it was raining, so we went to Chick-fil-A and then to the library. E&B love curling up in these egg chairs and reading. Emmet is working his way through the Captain Underpants series.


As you can see, Becca has a crack problem. But when your hiney is that cute, why hide the whole thing in your pants?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coookies

The End of Mommy Blogs

The Bikini Wax: An Internal Dialogue