Spring Break...

...is over now, sadly, though we had some good times.

I went to Austin last weekend -- not for SXSW, but with my mother, to see some painted churches and go antiquing. [Anyway, I'm too old, fat and uncool for SXSW. I can't even work all the shit on my Blackberry. Although I am sorry I missed Jack White covering Buddy Holly.]

The Clio garden at Bayou Bend was beserk with azaleas.
This past week was Spring Break. Papi and I were both off, but we stayed in town and had a great vacation. We took the kids to the Children's Museum (and I did not die of boredom, though it was touch-and-go for a while). We also had a picnic in Hermann Park, hung out at the neighborhood park, went to Bayou Bend and the petting zoo. We planted some seeds and played in the yard and also just laid around a lot.

And, for the record, I got my taxes done. YAY ME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening