I Love Being Tagged


And I LOVE getting blog awards. Actually, Susannah gave me my first the other day, and News Readin' Wife gave me my first-that-isn't-in-Portuguese today. Thanks y'all. I am such a whore.

1. Where is your cell phone? Next to me on the bed.
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Blonde. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
4. Your mother? is my hero.
5. Your father? also awesome.
6. Your favorite thing? fresh sheets on the bed.
7. Your dream last night? don't remember.
8. Your dream/goal? uh...
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? I would never acknowledge one.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? I just calculated how old my kids will be in six years, and didn't even think about how old I'll be.
13. Where were you last night? somewhat hostile PTA meeting at Taco Cabana, wondering where I went wrong in life.
14. What you’re not? Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean or Reverent.
15. One of your wish list items? minivan. Aim high -- that's my motto.
16. Where you grew up? Bridge City, TX
17. The last thing you did? Sent an email to someone who is really, really pissed off at me.
18. What are you wearing? a Ben Gay patch on my back
19. Your TV? Recording Project Runway. Go Kenley! Or Korto! Just not Leanne -- her hair drives me NUTS. When are we going to be done with the hair-in-the-eyes look?
20. Your pet? Ha! We told the kids that we had to send the fish back to the pet store for boarding during the hurricane. Guess I better go buy some new ones soon. The old ones croaked, of course.
21. Your computer? Couldn't live without it.
22. Your mood? Anxious.
23. Missing someone? Missing everyone right now. They're all at work, and I'm in need of someone to cheer me up.
24. Your car? I love it, and it loves me back.
25. Something you’re not wearing? anything else
26. Favorite store? a Bientot for the merch, but Target for the overall experience.
27. Your summer? Hot
28. Love someone? lots and lots of people.
29. Your favorite color? I always say "red."
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night.
31. Last time you cried? 3...2...1...

Comments

  1. Mamacita, that PTA can do you in fo' sure. Be careful. Try to balance your civic responsibilities with the reality of modern life. Think about "what would Sue Ellen Ewing do?" She'd have a few cocktails before going to the next meeting. It's just not worth all that stress and strife. My stint on PTA in Austin, Texas was short lived and it ended up with a change in schools. I could start a whole blog about PTA alone and file every post under "wrath." So I get it, Mamacita. One thing a friend told me, is that when the kids grow up they'll remember that you took 'em to Six Flags Over Texas and that you made a pirate ship birthday cake and helped them to do volcano experiments. Those chilrens will will NOT remember that you served on the PTA. Give yourself a pass if you need to, Mamacita. Y buena fortuna con todo esto.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening