Got Some Podcasts For You

Do you listen to podcasts? I love them, and I'm always looking for new ones. Here are my current favorites:

Car Talk -- Especially relevant now as my car enters its twilight years months.

Wait, Wait ... Don't Tell Me! -- Last week PJ O'Rourke was on!

How to Do Everything -- From the folks who created WWDTM. The hosts' voices are very Schweddy-Balls, but the podcast is very funny. Tom Bodett's advice on how not to look like a n00b in Alaska was terrific.

Judge John Hodgman -- John Hodgman does a fine Judge Judy smackdown. This is so awesome, you really have to give it a try. I need to listen to some of the other podcasts on Maximum Fun.

WTF with Marc Maron -- this week's interview is Conan, and they talk about Flannery O'Connor (among other things).

Do you have any to add?

PS to Grams-- A podcast is a radio show that you listen to over the Internet. You can listen whenever you like on their websites; you don't have to tune in at a certain time. And no matter what anyone tries to tell you, you do NOT have to install iTunes. All of the podcasts listed above are free.

Comments

  1. "This American Life" cuz I can never get everybody to leave me alone long enough to listen to the whole thing when it's broadcast, and sometimes I cry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening