OMG I LOVE ART, TOO!

via Sarah Sprague, via the LA Times:



latimes:
“Earlier this week U by Kotex launched a collaborative contest with costume designer Patricia Field, inviting people to redesign the maxi pad,” says Deborah Netburn. “Ridiculous marketing ploy? Clearly. But if you check out the 600-plus colorful maxi pad submissions the company has collected on its website since Monday and don’t find yourself coveting at least some of them, you are a stronger woman than I.”
Photo: The Banksy-inspired maxi pad. Credit: Courtesy U by Kotex.
Please make in shark design.
Other ideas:
The horse head scene from The Godfather.
A hipster version with a "retro" belt attached.
Officially licensed Tina Fey pads.
Officially licensed Alexander McQueen one with a trompe l'oeil vadge.

Yours?

Comments

  1. No no no no no you did NOT just say shark design. My law, that is the funniest thing I've heard all week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Prom scene from Carrie, natch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie! Perfect. A little Sissy Spacek for your britches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious. Completely nuts but not nearly as crazy as a RE-USABLE pad or MENSTRUAL CUP that is being suggested by some for sustainability. OY. I will do my part in other ways. Viva la tampon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw this, I gave a huge smile. This is a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incorporating art in pads? May sound absurd but real cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening