So, this is what I made the little heathens for their April Fools' lunch:
- The white things are boiled eggs I put into Japanese egg molds
- The orange things are "carrots" I carved out of cheese and topped with rosemary sprigs. I am the Michelangelo of processed cheese.
- The "berries" are little candies from the bulk bin at the grocery store. I think they're jellies covered in nonpareils.
- Then there is the dirt pudding (chocolate pudding covered with crushed chocolate wafers), complete with buried gummi worms.
- Perhaps most evil of all, I opened those bags of Lays and replaced some of the chips with dried apple slices. Vitamins! NOOOOOO!