Bathtime

Two things you should check out:

(exciting picture, eh?)

1. White bath towels from IKEA. Why should you go and replace your ratty, threadbare towels with these puppies? First of all, they're $2.49. I prefer white so I can wash them in hot water and know that they are clean. They are lightweight, so they dry relatively fast and they won't get mildewed in the laundry. They are big enough to wrap around me, but not so big that I can only fit two of them into the washer. The best thing is that they have a hanging loop sewn into them already, so you can hang them up on the hook more easily. [I am the Mommy Dearest of hooks. Everything in my house is on a hook. But that's a whole other boring tirade.]

2. California Baby Tea Tree & Lavender Shampoo & Bodywash. It smells good and didn't make even Becca break out, which is nothing less than a miracle. The tea tree oil is definitely helping with the cradle cap, which STILL hasn't gone away in almost nine years. Kind of expensive, and unlike a lot of expensive shampoo, you can't honestly say that it will last "forever." Anyway, I love it. I bought it at Target, but I've also seen it at Whole Foods.

Disclosure: If you use the Amazon link to buy the shampoo, I might see a penny out of it. Otherwise, this post was not solicited or compensated in any way.

Comments

  1. Hate to break it to you, but my cradle cap never went away, is seborrehic dermatatis, and needs heavy duty eczema lotion when it gets really bad. It's in my ears too now. But I will definitely try this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We once had an old doctor tell us, when Becca was a baby, that she had the worst case of seb derm he'd seen in his entire career. It's better now, but it definitely isn't gone entirely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening

All About the Boy