Pop Quiz!

What dessert should I make for the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon? It has to serve 12.

Comments

  1. Fresh strawberries, washed and sliced into fairly large chunks. Paired with homemade whipped cream. That's my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that my suggestions of cobbler or bread pudding did not meet with approval. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to think of something that would look neater on the buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry Pavlov! I always think it looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pavlova! That's what I meant, but pavlov would be cool too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about a chilled lemon souffle? It is easy and pretty. At least it should be. ))

    http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/1457/Chilled-Lemon-Souffle109708.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want someone to make that for ME.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bourbon balls! I realize there conceived of as more of a holiday treat, but teachers could use a sedative at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant "they're" not there...
    Actually I just ate a dozen bourbon balls myself...

    ReplyDelete
  10. In my experience, the only thing I have ever heard a teacher be particular about was frosting...two that I work with prefer the sugar icing to the cream cheese...other than that, we (yes, I just generalized based on a small sample group...get over it)...ahem...WE, aren't that picky. We tend to like all things sweet. Although, I must agree with Retro-luxe, alcohol in any form is appreciated (at ANY time of the year). But, you could soak any cake or cake-like material in said liquor & get an A+ from the teaacher!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening