What E&B are...



Watching

Of course they LOVED it. The really surprising element was David Cross -- for whatever reason, he didn't mail in the performance; he actually seemed to put thought and effort into it. You could squint your eyes and almost see Dr. Tobias Funke. Amazing.

Eating
On Sunday mornings they're allowed to eat the Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs of their choosing. Lately it's been these. They look like kibble.

Try not to have retarded neuroatypical children. It's fucking expensive.

Comments

  1. Am I the only one that looks at the social thinking curriculum and thinks "I could use me some of that!"?

    I know me and mine are close enough to "normal" that we *shouldn't* need it, but really if someone just spelled out all the rules and situations for me I think I'd be a much better person....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kinda thought that too: "I wish I'd had a manual..."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening