Bentomania

I'm afraid my dear friend Letitia is suffering from a disease called bentomania. In the last two days she has purchased bento boxes for herself, her two children and my two children. Check these out -- and be sure to tell me if bentomania is contagious.

Hello Kitty bento box, which Letitia bought for Becca at Dollar Tree.






Blue Dragon bento box, which Letitia should buy for her boys.












And the ever-resourceful Letitia found this Lock & Lock beauty (w/o bag) at Target.

Bento enablers:
Lunch in a Box
Flickr Group: Bento Boxes
J-List

In related news: I seriously need a rice cooker.

Comments

  1. I want that hello kitty bento box so, so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are way cute. i could easily have an obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the interest of total disclosure, I also cajoled Cayce into buyiing the boxes for all of her children. I may need bento rehab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either that, or you need to convince one of the big bento box conglomerates to hire you as a product evangelist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John,
    Imagine how much less food court food you would have to eat if you had a cute little bento box? If you find me a shoe sticker I can customize you your own box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Letitia, the problem has never been a lack of suitable containers to transport food to the office.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening

All About the Boy