It's Even Better Than You've Heard

Superbad

Comments

  1. I am McLovin!

    I still can't figure out where the crowd was for this movie, maybe it just has alot of screens. I know its doing well commercially...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That theater was just off -- the prices were unusually low, and there was nobody there for ANY movie on a Friday night. It was strange. But the movie rocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I ran down to the restroom at a slow point in the movie, I saw a bunch of 8-10 year olds with cell phones chating, looking like they were planning something. That gave me a funky 'Children of the Corn'/'Village of the Damned' vibe. I reckon getting access to R rated movies would be high on the to-do list of recently empowered children. Good thing I was wearing my aluminium hat to block out their thoughts.

    Man, reading the handful of negative reviews about SuperBad on Rotten Tomatoes is starting to tick me off...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny movie! Very strange movie theater! Despite the low prices, I think I will avoid in future. Plus, Marq*E has Diet Coke sans caffiene.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening

All About the Boy