If Five-Year-Olds Blogged

Toby says that when he grows up he's going to be an inventor and
a professional wrestler. His nom de guerre is going to be "Agent Tough."


What do you call a sister of your mommy or daddy?
My daddy's sister had two babies. I'm not sure if she's my aunt any more.

I need to find some quarters.
If you find a dollar you're really lucky.

How much did you pay for your house?
Do you rent your house or did you buy your house?
When I grow up I'm going to live in a hotel.
What is room service?

Does an eagle lay a giant egg?

Can a boy live with a boy?
I'm going to live with my friend Noah.
Noah never cuts his toenails.
He's going to win the world record.
We're going to split the money.

Comments

  1. It sounds like he's laying the groundwork to support himself in the early days by selling real estate. Also, Mike says his understanding was that both Toby and Noah are growing their toenails, and are planning on trying to combine the length somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening