Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Movies to Watch


Turner Classic Movies has My Fair Lady on at 9 p.m. (Central) tonight.

They also have Woody Allen's Crimes and Misdemeanors at 11:30 tomorrow night, and Vertigo at 4:30 p.m. (and again at 11 p.m.) on Saturday.

E! is showing Lost in Translation on Saturday at 7 p.m. I know you're setting your VCR, Uncle Miles!

I think the kids will like The Absent-Minded Professor (1961 version) on Sunday evening at 7 (followed immediately by the sequel, Son of Flubber) on TCM.

Finally, Ingrid Bergman and Yves Montand in Goodbye Again on Monday at 5 a.m. on TCM. Who even cares what the movie is about? It's Ingrid Bergman.

Meanwhile it’s Testosterone Week over at AMC. If Charles Bronson is your thing, you should check it out.

2 comments:

  1. haha! i think you're right! we just may be the same person as you said! (love the Bitch is the new Black tagline. i made a ton of BITNB merch about 5 min. after Fey said it that night.)

    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no longer own a functioning VCR. I do have a DVD recorder, but I wouldn't waste a free DVD on Lost in Translation. I don't even think MST3000 could help that movie.

    ReplyDelete