Gift Guide 2008: Because Everybody Else Is Doing It

That is, every other blogger is doing a "gift guide," so I am, too. But I thought I would do a "greatest hits" collection -- my favorite gifts that I have ever given or received.

We kick things off with possibly the best present I have received since the Barbie townhouse of '84. And I believe this one cost the giver a whole dollar at a rummage sale.


Letitia gave me this plaque the season that we coached a t-ball team together, and it still cracks me up.

If you have a truly awesome gift that you gave or received, drop me a line; I'd love to do a post about it.

Comments

  1. That is the funniest, bestest, creepiest gift I think I've ever seen. In other words, I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was any better I couldn't stand it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening