Huzzah -- I've been invited to a cookie swap. Now I need some help figuring out which cookies to make. There's the Nutella cookies , which are molto delicioso . Or these lovely Trios that I brought to the swap last year. They taste fine, but they're mostly pretty. Or these Brown Butter-Brown Sugar Shorties -- even their creator, Smitten Kitchen , acknowledges aren't the most attractive things, but they are (supposedly) delicious. Or the Peanut-Butter-with-a-Hershey's-Kiss cookies. Everybody likes those, and they're easy. What are they called, anyway? [Please do not say, "PB Blossoms" because that is majorly gay.] Or bourbon balls . Because they will get you drunk. Care to weigh in?
you might try building up elevated rows if you are growing tomatoes. It gives the water somewhere to go. It's so wet in H-Town that it rots the roots.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anon. They actually are built up a bit more than it looks like in the picture. It's a square foot garden. Have you had any luck with those?
ReplyDelete