Huzzah -- I've been invited to a cookie swap. Now I need some help figuring out which cookies to make. There's the Nutella cookies , which are molto delicioso . Or these lovely Trios that I brought to the swap last year. They taste fine, but they're mostly pretty. Or these Brown Butter-Brown Sugar Shorties -- even their creator, Smitten Kitchen , acknowledges aren't the most attractive things, but they are (supposedly) delicious. Or the Peanut-Butter-with-a-Hershey's-Kiss cookies. Everybody likes those, and they're easy. What are they called, anyway? [Please do not say, "PB Blossoms" because that is majorly gay.] Or bourbon balls . Because they will get you drunk. Care to weigh in?
Oxycontin...wash it down with JD--put it in a cup it looks like iced tea...
ReplyDeleteokay, this is THE BEST POST EVER.
ReplyDeleteOh you are TOO TOO SWEET!
ReplyDeleteI got your lovely package last week.
I am sorry that I don't have your email - so I thought that the best thing to do was to reply to a recent post (funny one too!)
Thank you SO much for the book. It was SO much fun to flip to all of the pages of the things that I remembered from my nice night in Venice. You are So wonderful to have sent this.
I hope that all is well with you.
Thank you again!
Grant