Coookies
Huzzah -- I've been invited to a cookie swap. Now I need some help figuring out which cookies to make. There's the Nutella cookies , which are molto delicioso . Or these lovely Trios that I brought to the swap last year. They taste fine, but they're mostly pretty. Or these Brown Butter-Brown Sugar Shorties -- even their creator, Smitten Kitchen , acknowledges aren't the most attractive things, but they are (supposedly) delicious. Or the Peanut-Butter-with-a-Hershey's-Kiss cookies. Everybody likes those, and they're easy. What are they called, anyway? [Please do not say, "PB Blossoms" because that is majorly gay.] Or bourbon balls . Because they will get you drunk. Care to weigh in?







so adorably cute
ReplyDeleteI'm loving that seersucker suit! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable kiddos!
ReplyDeleteLet them wiggle, they are only young once. There are times I wish I could wiggle more.
ReplyDeleteok, our children were seperated at birth or something. Mine behave EXACTLY like this! I love them!
ReplyDelete