Wow, Kirstie Alley is all but jumping up and down on Oprah's couch.
Coookies
Huzzah -- I've been invited to a cookie swap. Now I need some help figuring out which cookies to make. There's the Nutella cookies , which are molto delicioso . Or these lovely Trios that I brought to the swap last year. They taste fine, but they're mostly pretty. Or these Brown Butter-Brown Sugar Shorties -- even their creator, Smitten Kitchen , acknowledges aren't the most attractive things, but they are (supposedly) delicious. Or the Peanut-Butter-with-a-Hershey's-Kiss cookies. Everybody likes those, and they're easy. What are they called, anyway? [Please do not say, "PB Blossoms" because that is majorly gay.] Or bourbon balls . Because they will get you drunk. Care to weigh in?
another strange scientologist?
ReplyDeleteYeah, what is it with them?
ReplyDeleteC'mon, with all the guests on the show, I imagine that couch is lousy with Body Thetans. They gotta cleanse them somehow (If you guys were OT III, you would know this...).
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes. I thought it was just me. The crazy train is definitely idling at her station. And what is with her "receptionist" long nails and god-awful hair. Guess what? Going big with everything else makes you no less fat. K? Lastly, I do believe she wants to claw Valerie Bertinelli's eyes out with said fingernails.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the long comment Mamacita!
Yeah, the hair and the nails and the outfit -- WTF? Did she not know she was going to be on Oprah that day?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Valerie B. might want to change her gate code.
That would not be allowed in my house. Those nails could poke your eye out...
ReplyDelete