Picture Pages


I ended up taking my children, plus some assorted other children, to Mazzio's this weekend. They kept demanding quarters, which for some reason it amused my mother-in-law to give. When I went to retrieve the kids to leave the restaurant, my niece (center) said "Aunt Ra, look!" That's Becca on the left. Oh, Bridge City, don't go changin'.

Okay, I also have pictures that I took of the kids when we went to the snake show at the library last week. But I can't bring myself to post pictures of snakes on my blog, so you'll have to go here to see them.

Comments

  1. A million thank yous for not posting pictures of the most vile creatures to ever inhabit the planet earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha tramp stamps on kids. Only you, mamacita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Amanda said. You are divine, in some ways, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. skip the snakes please......
    where are the pics of Mamacita?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I learned it from you, Mom!" Or not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOT. It would look kinda funny, tattooed over the scar, no?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening