What mamacita is...


Comments

  1. Hi there.
    I got your SWEET email about La Fenice and for some reason I cant write back you as I couldn't see your email. Thank you so much for the thought!

    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proof again that you are the coolest human being on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also reading the same book, having a hard time getting into it, let me know if it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished Bitter is the New Black this morning and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoVE Jen Lancaster! Do you follow her blog jennsylvania?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do now. I think I've been recommended this book at least 50 times by Amazon, but failed to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misty -- It does change a lot in tone. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening