Thumbs Up: Gluttony

Turns out that gluttony is the #1 topic on this here blog. But something is wrong with me, because I can't even think about food lately. [Please note: this has resulted in no measurable weight loss.]

I blame this on Letitia. She's out of town, so I'm not spending my usual eight hours a day talking about food with her. Fortunately she returns this weekend, so I can quit living on Clif bars.

Thumbs Up:

1. Starbucks Protein Plate-- so much food it counts as breakfast and lunch. Consists of: a hard-boiled egg, cheddar cheese wedge, grapes, 1/2 an apple, peanut butter and a small bagel. Unfortunately my Starbucks only gets one of them a day. Next time I'm going to cut the bitch who gets to it before I do.

BY THE WAY, I could have reported this to you in September, when Starbucks gave a bunch of "influential" bloggers sneak previews of their new breakfast offerings. But NOOOOOO, Mamacita's not important enough for Starbucks.

2. Pina Coladas and Cheetos-- this is what we had for dinner most of the nights the kids were out of town. A surprisingly delicious combo, though you won't think so in the morning.

Comments

  1. Pina Coladas and Cheetos? I bet they really spoke to you the next day. I will do the Pina Coladas but I think I will skip the cheetos....

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheetos and old bay seasoning. it's the new summer taste sensation (at least around my way!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening