This is why you should be watching Craig Ferguson

Comments

  1. YES. Just Yes. Thank you. I never stay up late enough to catch Craig but this is why I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea such magic was happening every weeknight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is something else, even though I almost never make it that late.

    Have a wonderful week!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is brilliant.

    I can't get over how they came up with that...that song is like so old. You know one of those writer's thought that up way back in college. He would listen to this song and go: "If I ever make it as a TV writer, I'm goint to get someon to do a wacky lipsync dance to this...with a big black dude in a turban, puppets...and somd bondage gear."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that's one of the reasons I liked it. They weren't pimping any current song or movie or whatever -- just pure silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "not pmimping" some facet of pop culture is why I love Craig, too...even when he's got THE hottest there to sell their wares, Craig doesn't let them..he makes them talk about the un-Hollywood side of their lives, which is why I tune in. I loved this "display" and, of course, thought of you when I saw it! Check out his cheeky monkey yodeling...classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHIT. It WON'T LOAD. I LOVE him (even though I'm annoyed at him for marrying a waaaaaay too young woman for his 3rd marriage). Can't watch it but KNOW it's great. He's the only late night show I watch for the monologue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and all those "I can't stay up that late" people?? TWO WORDS:

    Ti-VO.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening