Nobody Puts Percy In A Corner


Girl con Queso pointed me to Entertainment Weekly's list of the 25 Greatest Love Songs of All Time. I was all excited to read it, especially when I saw the object of my fervent devotion, Percy Sledge, in at number 13. But then I kept reading and I saw that THEY PUT GUNS 'N ROSES FIVE PLACES AHEAD OF PERCY AND AHEAD OF OTIS FUCKING REDDING AND THAT IS SO NOT OKAY, PEOPLE, YOU NEED TO GET RID OF YOUR LAME-ASS HIPSTER-WANNABE 80s-REVIVAL NITWITS AND REPLACE THEM WITH PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE MUSIC OR I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES.

Comments

  1. AMEN MY SISTA!!!! I'm all of 22, so i should like guns n roses, but ewww

    that seriously pisses me off...

    seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Guns n Roses fan, but 'Sweet Child o' Mine' is a great song. Maybe a tad high, but its not nearly as egregious as the Beach Boys 'God Only Knows' being #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any list that has something from Beyonce is pure crap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening