Huzzah -- I've been invited to a cookie swap. Now I need some help figuring out which cookies to make. There's the Nutella cookies , which are molto delicioso . Or these lovely Trios that I brought to the swap last year. They taste fine, but they're mostly pretty. Or these Brown Butter-Brown Sugar Shorties -- even their creator, Smitten Kitchen , acknowledges aren't the most attractive things, but they are (supposedly) delicious. Or the Peanut-Butter-with-a-Hershey's-Kiss cookies. Everybody likes those, and they're easy. What are they called, anyway? [Please do not say, "PB Blossoms" because that is majorly gay.] Or bourbon balls . Because they will get you drunk. Care to weigh in?
OMG, I peed a little when I saw those! I KNOW SGM did too!
ReplyDeleteMamacita.
ReplyDeleteYou are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. There are no words to express the joy that I felt looking at all of these.
Will you marry me?
SGM
Oh HOLY! "is Volkswaggin" I nearly choked!
ReplyDelete