Monsters


Sara posted about it on her blog, but I have to give it props here, as well. She had a "Little Monster"-themed baby shower. That was inspired.

BTW, I read the book Shrek today for the first time. It was so good! None of the smarminess of the movies, and none of the grossness, either. I might have posted before about how much I hate the Shrek movie franchise, but I tend to fall into apoplectic rage when I think about it, and the words don't come easily. So let me just say that I hateithateithateithateit. Needless to say, we have collected every motherf*cking Shrek toy from McDonald's over the last few weeks. Spoiler alert: they all belch. Trรจs charmant.

So the take-away:
books about monsters--yay.
Movies about books about monsters--not so much.

Comments

  1. If you want, I could arrange for the Mickey D's Shrek toys to have accidents. For a small fee, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Abecedary of ...

Reading/ Watching/ Listening

All About the Boy